License of LigBuilder v2.0 for Unix/Linux
Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Institute of Physical Chemistry,
Peking University. All Rights Reserved.
This program implements a structure-based de novo drug design method.
The contact address:
Prof. Luhua Lai
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Peking University
Beijing 100871, P.R.China
E-mail: email@example.com Fax:86-10-62751490
1. The Institute of Physical Chemistry at Peking University ("IPC") grants to the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use LigBuilder v2.0 ("PROGRAM").
2. PROGRAM is developed in Prof. Luhua Lai's group. Copyright of PROGRAM belongs to Peking University. Commercialization of PROGRAM and any of its modified version is not allowed. Any incorporation of calculation result into commercial software without author's authorization is not allowed.
3. PROGRAM is distributed without any charge to academic users. Commercial users please contact Prof. Lai for a commercial license.
4. PROGRAM cannot be copied except for in-house use on the condition that the copyright requirement is retained.
5. The user agrees that PROGRAM is a research tool which is still under development. Peking University has no warranty and accompanying service for PROGRAM.
6. The calculation results of PROGRAM belong to the signed users (individual or institute). The user is required to cite PROGRAM in any resultant publication.(Yaxia Yuan;Jianfeng Pei;Luhua Lai, "LigBuilder 2: A Practical de Novo Drug Design Approach",J. Chem. Inf. Model., 2011, 51 (5), pp 1083~1091)
BY CHECKING THE BOX MARKED "I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE LICENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR LIGBUILDER V2.0", YOU INDICATE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET OUT IN THIS LICENCE AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT CHECK THE BOX.
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF A PUBLICLY FUNDED ACADEMIC OR RESEARCH INSTITUTION YOU MUST OBTAIN A COMMERCIAL LICENCE TO USE THE SOFTWARE BY CONTACT WITH JFPEI@PKU.EDU.CN.
[Content] [Introduction] [Download] [Install] [Overview] [CAVITY] [BUILD] [Skills] [FAQs]
(These web pages are edited by Yaxia Yuan. Latest update: Jan., 2021)